CORONAVIRUS - Our business response
Following the Government’s advice on Monday 16th March 2020, some of our colleagues are now working from home. Our offices are open and we remain fully operational, but with a reduced number of onsite staff. We are taking every step to minimise service disruption and to ensure continuity of service for our clients. Our telephone lines will be busier than usual so we would suggest you get in touch with us here.
In response to the continuing developments regarding COVID-19, we are continuously reviewing our processes to ensure we can operate efficiently and safely in a number of modelled scenarios.
The Connexus Group of Companies takes the wellbeing of its customers, colleagues and all staff that support our business very seriously and want to ensure that all steps are being taken to minimise the risk to all those concerned. We have been following World Health Organisation and government guidelines for a couple of weeks now and we have spent time structuring a plan that focusses on the health and wellbeing of our employees and clients.
We are monitoring the situation closely and we will continue to provide daily advice and support to our staff.
To ensure that all precautions are being taken to support the wellbeing of staff and to limit any impact to our customers/clients/suppliers either through direct exposure or through any cumulative effect to the services we provide.
- We will cancel any non-essential internal and external meetings or events of 100 people or more.
- We will limit the number of visitors to our offices and exclude anyone not providing essential services
- We will ensure that our staff are fully briefed on the potential risks and understand what actions are to be taken if they have any concerns relating to symptoms
- We will ensure that we have contingency plans in place to ensure service levels are maintained in the event of an outbreak
- We will inform all relevant parties immediately if any cases are identified and advise of our plans to deal with an outbreak
Following the Government’s advice on Monday, some of our colleagues are now working from home. We are also now stress testing our systems and we are confident it will not impact us in continuing to deliver an excellent service. Our offices are open and we are operating but with reduced staff. The remainder of the teams are working from home supporting office colleagues to ensure a seamless service.
We are taking every step to minimise service disruption and ensure continuity of service for our clients.
Additional security measures have been implemented in line with our ISO 27001 policies. We are more than capable of increasing our working from home capacity if required.