In-House Digital Team
Processes Built On Best Practice
Up to speed
We achieve this high level of service by only using the most up to date server and client technologies, using the latest development and documentation tools, and by integrating the highly-acclaimed Content Management System platform UmbracoCMS.
Best practice is imperative to our success, that is why we adhere to modern development processes including Agile/Scrum and the DRY Principle. We also implement the latest front-end design practices allowing seamless multi-platform compatibility from a single website.
Safe & secure
Security is also a key concern for our clients. We address this by ensuring greater fraud protection through SagePay payment integration, BottomLine direct debit services integration and real-time sanctions checking.
A globally established motor manufacturer that we have worked with for a number of years required a new website. The Connexus Digital Solutions team were appointed to build this website to the following brief
- A responsive site across all devices, with Google Analytics tracking set up as standard
- Ensure the platform's reliability using Microsoft’s .NET and SQL Server technologies for the build
- Integration of SagePay into the 'quote & buy' facility
- Unique design features to satisfy worldwide branding requirements
- Incorporate a highly configurable CMS built in Umbraco
- Implementation of product cross-selling and add-ons
- The build and maintenance of a DR (Disaster Recovery) site to allow Connexus Digital Solutions to meet the SLA of 100% up time
- Produce extensive Management Information (MI) reporting
The function of this website was to convert sales through a ‘quote & buy’ customer journey for an extended warranty product.
Following the completion of site testing and launch, other services The Connexus Group provides were brought into the contract as a direct result of our client service and quality of work.
We have serviced this client for over five years now, with 100% up time maintained at all times. Our most recent project has been amending the customer journey to be compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation, ensuring that all required changes were implemented before the deadline of 25th May 2018.
- Fund management
- Affinity broking services
- Management Information provision
- Dealer liaison
- Customer services and support
- Complaints handling and resolution